Lemon (Nimbu) Peel Powder
₹200 – ₹480
Lemons are delightful. They are fabulous in our drinks, in our food, and are a popular ingredient in home care products due to their antibacterial and antiseptic qualities as well as their refreshing citrus aromas.
For ordering large quanity, please fill the Wholesale Form
- Lemons can act as an antioxidant, astringent, stimulant, hydrator, and also help aid in fighting dandruff and a dry, itchy scalp.
- Naturally acidic, lemon juice can deeply cleanse the scalp and hair follicles, restore healthy pH levels, and remove build-up of product, oils, and pollutants.
- Lemons provide a dose of the free radical fighting antioxidant vitamin C, which helps keep skin even-toned and helps boost the body’s immune system.
- Lemon can be used as a skin astringent as it helps motivate your pores to close and your face to tighten resulting in smoother skin.
- Lemons have antiseptic qualities which help exfoliate dead cells.
- The juice of a lemon is a natural alkalizing agent, and helps to maintain a steady pH balance in the body.
Lemon juice or lemon peel powder can be used in various face packs and face wash. Lemon contains acids that have the ability to naturally lighten the skin, including age spots and acne scars. Lemon can also be used in hair wash and hair packs. Lemons contain nutrients that strengthen the hair follicles and encourage new hair growth and fights dandruff. Lemon can be used in floor cleaners and other home based cleansers because of it’s cleansing properties.
Hand pound and seived from muslin cloth
Keep the product away from moisture (in case fungus develops, mix product in soil / compost)
Country of Origin
North India (Mostly Plains) Hot semi- arid with dry winter
100 G, 250 G