Fruit for Hair (Shikakai) Powder
₹200 – ₹480
“Shikakai” is literally translates as “fruit for the hair” wherein Shika means Hair and Kai means fruit.
For ordering large quanity, please fill the Wholesale Form
- Shikakai is one of the useful herbs used for hair related problems especially hair fall.
- Shikakai is an anti-dandruff agent because of its unique ability to cleanse without irritating the scalp.
- It is especially useful for controlling chronic dandruff which is due to excessive oil on the scalp.
- Shikakai helps in quick healing of the wound, decreases swelling and brings back the normal texture of the skin.
- Stomatitis is a condition of painful swelling inside the mouth. Shikakai powder improves the healing process and also reduces inflammation due to its Pitta balancing nature.
As a hair Wash, Shikakai helps to remove dirt and excess oil from the scalp as well as promote hair growth. Applying Shikakai helps to remove excess oil from the scalp and controls dandruff when used regularly. Shikakai also helps to reduce inflammation and burning sensation when applied to the wound or swelling.
Hand pound and seived from muslin cloth
Keep the product away from moisture (in case fungus develops, mix product in soil / compost)
Country of Origin
North India (Mostly Plains) Hot semi- arid with dry winter
100 G, 250 G
There are no reviews yet.