- Rose helps in protecting skin cells from damaging due to the sun. Also, it can soothe irritation and skin problems like eczema.
- Rose retains water on your skin to keep it moisturized all day.
- Rose is a pH balancer and has a neutral 5.5 pH level. This leaves our skin nourished and glowing.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of rose relieves the redness on damaged skin. It is proven to be effective against eczema and many other skin problems!
- Rose essential oil is used to treat various illnesses like hemorrhage, liver problems, nausea, fatigue, ulcers, asthma, dehydration, and bacterial infections of the stomach, colon and urinary tract.
Mint powder is used to improve digestion, weight loss, relief from nausea, depression, fatigue, and headache. You can also use dry mint powder in your toothpowder and face wash and face packs. It might also be helpful in the treatment of asthma & skin problems.
Hand pound and seived from muslin cloth
Keep the product away from moisture (in case fungus develops, mix product in soil / compost)
Country of Origin
North India (Mostly Plains) Hot semi- arid with dry winter
100 G, 250 G