Orange (Santra) Peel Powder
₹200 – ₹480
Orange peel contains an abundance of fragrant substances that are extensively applied for processing into essential oils, used commercially for flavoring foods, beverages, perfumes, and cosmetics, among others.
For ordering large quanity, please fill the Wholesale Form
- Orange peel powder is a natural exfoliant and helps unclog pores and reduce blackheads, which subsequently helps your skin look brighter.
- Orange peel powder also has anti-bacterial properties, and it is an amazing ingredient that helps tackle acne-forming bacteria on your skin and it also helps in skin breakouts.
- Orange peel powder has natural bleaching agents that are effective in lightening blemishes, acne scars and dark spots.
- Orange peel powder is a great source of antioxidants, which help fight free radicals on the skin. It slows down wrinkles, and sagging of skin, keeping your skin looking youthful.
- Orange peel powder can help you get rid of the dead skin cells of the epidermal skin layer, and restore the natural complexion of your skin. It also removes tan and pigmentation.
Orange peel powder can be hand-pound and used for making face and body wash. Creating your own orange peel powder face pack can be a great way to give a youthful glow to your skin. The anti-bacterial and anti-microbial property of the orange peel makes it a good candidate to fight acne, pimples in addition to moisturizing and hydrating the skin.
Hand pound and seived from muslin cloth
Keep the product away from moisture (in case fungus develops, mix product in soil / compost)
Country of Origin
North India (Mostly Plains) Hot semi- arid with dry winter
100 G, 250 G