Soap Nuts (Reetha) Powder
₹200 – ₹480
Soap nuts (sometimes called “soap berries”) are probably the most sustainable cleaning ingredient. It’s a renewable resource, easily grown organically.
For ordering large quanity, please fill the Wholesale Form
- Reetha is Eco-Friendly and require very less processing, energy and packaging.
- Reetha is affordable and it can replace multiple cleaners.
- It rinse easier so require less water and we can use a shorter rinse cycle in our laundry.
- Hypoallergenic: No skin or respiratory irritation and non-toxic.
- Simple: Throw them in your wash or make a simple liquid detergent.
- It naturally soften your fabrics and don’t damage delicate clothing or surfaces.
- Front-loading Friendly: No suds are perfect for HE machines. Non-polluting: 100% biodegradable and safe for greywater systems. Compostable: Used shells can be thrown in your compost.
Making Liquid Soap Nut Detergent, Laundry Detergent, Dishwashing, All Purpose Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Shampoo, Body and Face Wash, Insect and Mosquito Repellant. Works in Any Temperature: Use them in cold, warm or hot water. Reusable: Each berry can be used up to 6 times before it’s put to compost.
Hand pound and seived from muslin cloth
Keep the product away from moisture (in case fungus develops, mix product in soil / compost)
Country of Origin
North India (Mostly Plains) Hot semi- arid with dry winter
100 G, 250 G
There are no reviews yet.